RhinoSpect lets you share your module with other RhinoSpect users. This tutorial will guide you through providing access to another user account.
Once a module is shared, it will show up in that user's module list, and if they have Read permissions, the inspections will show in their inspection list and map views.
- Open the module by selecting Modules -> Module List -> click the module name, of the module you wish to share.
- Scroll down to where it says "Sharing & Permissions".
- Enter the details as follows:
- Email: The registered email address of the RhinoSpect account you wish to share the module with.
- Permissions: You have four options here:
- Read. The user will be able to view inspections against this module.
- Write. The user will be able to view, create and edit inspections against this module.
- Edit Module: The user will be able to edit the module configuration.
- Edit Security: The user will be able to add and remove sharing permissions for this module.